Lose Weight, Feel Better – Sugar Detox in Just 3 Days
Carbohydrates and fats aren’t the only culprits causing a spike in your weight. The sugar you consume everyday is equally to blame.
While moderate sugar consumption poses no health risk, the average person consumes high quantities of sugar maybe without even knowing it.
There are so many foods and drinks that contain added sugars, like sodas, breakfast cereal, pouch juices, salad dressings, yogurts and of course candy, which contain a large amount of sugar and puts our body in overload.
There are some foods that contain sugar naturally like honey, pure fruit juice, raisins, mangos, and bananas which are simple carbohydrates.
Overconsumption of sugar also hampers the body’s nutritional intake.
There are many symptoms that occur when one has had a sugar overdose. Some include bouts of hyperactivity and consequent fatigue (as the sugar reserve crashes), yeast infections, depression, headaches, colds or sinus problems, mental disorientation and sleepiness.
Chronic sugar overload can also increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease, and promote the progression of cancer, especially breast cancer.
Sugar Consumption & Weight Gain
Added sugar doesn’t work anything like the way that natural sugar metabolizes. It makes its way to the intestine and the body reacts to it as intestinal bacteria, which spikes blood sugar levels. This eventually turns into fat.
You can see this fat in the waist, hips and thighs.
Skip Moderation, Quit Completely
It is almost impossible to stop the dependence on sugar if you do not quit cold turkey. When people begin to eliminate dietary sugar, many people go through classic withdrawal symptoms of any addiction: sadness, headaches, queasiness, fatigue and cravings.
In a sugar addiction, this tends to occur after a meal is digested. You experience a sugar craving and your body tells your brain it’s hungry again. What should a sugar-addicted person do in a scenario like this? Reach for something sweet, of course!
As long as you satiate your “hunger” by eating that cookie, the sadness, headaches and sick feelings go away, and you feel instantly better.
It is your responsibility to stay away and cut out any added sugar to break this cycle. Try a little at a time, not all at once, because you’ll just want it more. Try cut out one added sugar product at a time.
If you can cope with the discomfort of withdrawals for a few days, you will be on your way to kicking the addiction and improving your health. Here is a 3 Day diet plan that works like a miracle!
- Breakfast: 1 cup of oats with berries and almonds or seeds/ or 3 eggs (scrambled or boiled)
- Morning snack: 1 bowl of nuts
- Lunch: chicken breast with cooked butternut squash, carrots, beets, parsnips, turnips, beans and almonds
- Dinner broiled fish with one bowl green beans/ or salmon with fried broccoli and mushrooms
- Breakfast: 1 cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds – OR – 3 scrambled eggs with spinach (sautéed)
- Mid-morning snack: A small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Grilled zucchini with red and yellow peppers and a dressing of lemon, vinegar and thyme – OR -A shredded green and red cabbage salad tossed with shredded carrots, drizzled with a dressing of olive oil, lemon juice and salt, and garnished with chopped parsley
- Dinner: Steamed green vegetables of your choice with a vegetable casserole and bean soup – OR – Baked cod with stir-fried bok choy and roasted Brussels sprouts and turnips
- Breakfast: 1 cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds – OR – A 3-egg omelette with shrimp and a sautéed kale, radish and walnut salad
- Mid-morning snack: A small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Pan-roasted chicken thighs with rosemary, sage and lemon – OR – Oven-roasted chicken with onion, black olives, and thyme
- Dinner: Mushroom heads with a broth of garlic, onion, carrots, celery, thyme and bay leaves- OR- Penne pasta (made of brown rice) with a mushroom, basil and tomato meat sauce
Sugar Detox Drinks
Taking out sugary drinks is a lot harder than most think, but this will help you fight this addiction.
Replace sugary drinks with this detox waters and hot drink alternatives that won’t just help you stop this addiction but will also boost your metabolism.
Detox water: Slice or chop one of these fruits – grapefruits, blueberries, strawberries or oranges – as well as some fresh rosemary or mint, and add them to a medium-size mason jar of filtered water. Store and drink it every day.
Tea: Drink unsweetened herbal or green tea 3 times daily.
Coffee: Drink no more than 1 cup of unsweetened black coffee daily.
These diet plans are proven methods to help you calm your sweet tooth. Don’t forget to share if you find this post interesting, Cheers!http://healthinformative.net/lose-weight-feel-better-sugar-detox-just-3-days/https://i0.wp.com/healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/low-sugar-diet.jpg?fit=765%2C410https://i0.wp.com/healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/low-sugar-diet.jpg?resize=150%2C150Weight loss3 days,diet plan,drinks,food,health info,health information,health informative,healthy drink,healthy food,lose weight,low sugar diet,quit,sugar detox,sugar free,weight loss