A combination of lemon juice and flax seeds offers numerous health benefits, especially for people who have stomach or digestive problems.
It is also a perfect summer mix because it hydrates your body and boosts the health of your liver and skin. Moreover, the effects and health benefits of lemon juice increase when it’s mixed with flax seeds.
What do you need for this powerful drink:
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ lemon
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
Mix all ingredients and drink the juice immediately. For the best results, drink this mixture first thing in the morning as it will boost your metabolism and stimulate digestion throughout the entire day.
What’s The Secret?
This powerful drink absorbs all the toxins from the food we consume and detoxifies the intestines. It also supplies our body with lecithin, melts cellulite and stimulates the metabolism of fat.
These Are The Health Benefits of Lemon Flaxseed Juice
- Omega 3 from flaxseed kills certain cancer cells without damaging the normal cells. This means that flax seeds can lower the risk of getting skin cancer and endometrial cancer.
- It is rich in Vitamin B6, which helps to convert food into energy more efficiently.
- Thanks to omega-3 found in flaxseed, this drink can help lower bad cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Flaxseed is rich in alpha-linolenic acid – a powerful anti-inflammatory which is especially beneficial for those who suffer from joint pain and arthritis.
- This drink contains a high amount of electrolytes such as: potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- It helps reduce the inflammation due to gout and kidney dysfunction.
- It has an anti-aging effect and it helps in faster healing of bruises and sprains.
- It helps regulate the hormonal balance, especially in women, thanks to the lignans found in flax seed.
- This drink is awesome for maintaining the desired body weight.
- Lemon flaxseed drink has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which help in fighting various infections and bacteria.