Guava Leaves Can 100% Stop Hair Loss And Make It Grow Like Crazy
The guava fruit is a common tropical fruit cultivated and enjoyed in most tropical and subtropical countries. The fruit itself is very beneficial to our health because it is packed with vitamins A and C, lycopene, potassium, and dietary fiber. However, the leaves of the guava tree are worthy of more attention. Read on to learn about 17 incredible health benefits of guava leaves.
1. Diabetes – Guava leaf tea is especially beneficial to people suffering from diabetes. It helps bring down blood glucose levels without stimulating insulin production.
2. Heal Wounds – Crush some guava leaves and apply them on scrapes, abrasion, and minor cuts in order to prevent wound infection.
3. Allergies – Apply some crushed guava leaves on the affected areas to relieve itching caused by allergies.
4. Insect Bites – This method also works well for relieving insect bites.
5. High Cholesterol – Guava leaf tea helps decrease bad LDL cholesterol without having any negative effects on the levels of good HDL cholesterol.
7. Food Poisoning – Because of its antimicrobial properties, guava leaf tea is also good for dealing with an upset stomach or problems caused by food poisoning.
8. Weight Loss – Consumption of tea made from guava leaves helps to prevent complex carbohydrates from turning into sugar that can cause weight gain if not burned.
9. Toothache, Inflamed Gums, Oral Sores – Chew some guava leaves to put a stop to these problems.
10. Bronchitis, Coughs – This tea is also recommended for people suffering from bronchitis or frequent coughs.
11. Dengue Fever – Guava leaf tea is incredibly beneficial in case of dengue fever. Boil 9 guava leaves in 5 cups of water until half of the liquid has evaporated.
12. Prostate Enlargement, Cancer – A study published in the journal Nutrition and Cancer found that guava leaf tea helps reduce the size of prostate tumors. In fact, regular consumption of guava tea can help reduce the chance of prostate cancer in men.
13. Fertility problems – Guava leaf tea is good for men who have fertility problems.
14. Acne, Pimples – Apply some finely crushed guava leaves on top of acne and pimples to heal the troubled spots. This works because of the high vitamin C content in the leaves.
15. Blackheads – Crush some guava leaves, mix them with some water, and use the resulting mixture as a facial scrub.
16. Face Mask – The same mixture can be used as a face mask to prevent premature skin aging. Works like a miracle.
17. Hair Loss – Guava leaves are widely used as a treatment for hair loss. Boil a handful of guava leaves for 20 minutes, let it cool down at room temperature and use the tea to massage your scalp and hair with it.
The leaves of the guava tree can be used as a remedy for various problems, so if you happen to have the tree in your backyard, you’re very lucky!
Source: dailyhealthgen.comhttp://healthinformative.net/guava-leaves-can-100-stop-hair-loss-make-grow-like-crazy/http://healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/guava-leaves.jpghttp://healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/guava-leaves-150x150.jpgBeauty TipsHealthy DrinksHealthy FoodHealthy RecipesWeight lossWellness & Healingguava,guava leaves,hair loss,health benefits,health info,health informative,home remedies,tea,treatment