How to Fight The Agony of Gout With a Daily Dose of Cherry Juice!
What is Gout?
Gout occurs from the crystallization of excess uric acid in the joints, especially the toes. A recent research conducted in the United Kingdom proved that this agonizing condition affects one in 14 men and one in 35 women in the UK.
According to a new research, drinking only a glass of cherry juice daily could help thousands of patients beat gout. This research, conducted by the Northumbria University, shows that drinking a concentrate made from tart Montmorency cherries helps clear excess uric acid from the body in just a few hours! The reason why this juice works like a miracle are the strong anti-inflammatory properties found in the cherries. In addition to being tasty and natural, it can increase total anti-oxidative capacity, reduce inflammation and lipid peroxidation and aid in the recovery of muscle function.[the_ad id=”4150″]The study found that drinking only 30ml of tart cherry juice twice a day will lead to lowering blood uric acid levels and reduce inflammation. Researchers claim that this study is an “exciting first step” to help sufferers alleviate the condition through diet.
According to Dr Glynn Howatson, who led the research, the most important thing about this remedy is that only a relatively small amount is necessary to bring about the positive uric acid-lowering effects.
A UK Gout Society spokesman acknowledged that Montmorency cherries could help reduce uric acid levels in the body but added: “People with gout should go to their GP because it can be linked to other conditions such as stroke and psoriasis.”
Current gout treatments include keeping pressure off the affected joint, the use of ice packs during gout attacks, and taking anti-inflammatory drugs that can have severe side effects. This is the main reason why sufferers are trying to avoid these medications and go for a completely natural treatment – in this case, the tart cherry juice. Now, even doctors say that drinking cherry juice daily could help beat this condition.
So if you are one of those who are suffering from this agonizing condition, we suggest that you avoid taking drugs and try this completely natural remedy that works like a miracle. Just make sure that the juice you’re buying is 100% natural, or even better, you can make it yourself!
Here is what you’ll need depending on how much you want to make:
- 1 lb (16 ounces) of cherries
- 2 lbs sugar (less, if desired – or none at all)
- ½ pint water
- 3 bottles of carbonated water (soda)
How to make:
- Put the clean, seedless cherries and sugar in a saucepan
- Cover the pan and leave it at room temperature for 2 hours so the cherries can soak up the sweetness of the sugar
- Add the ½ pint of water and stir until all the sugar dissolves
- Bring the contents up to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes
- When finished, strain the mixture
- Simmer the strained liquid until it thickens like maple syrup
- To serve the drink, put one or two spoons of it into a glass of soda water.
- Feel free to experiment with the ratio to find your personal taste
Quick and Easy Method (for 1 cup):
- 15 cherries, cleaned and pitted
- Sugar or sugar substitute (if desired)
- Water (to taste)
How to make:
- Add the cherries (cleaned and pits removed) to a blender
- Add the sugar, as desired, and blend
- Add water, as needed
- Strain the juice
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to share as you might help someone in need, Cheers!http://healthinformative.net/fight-agony-gout-daily-glass-cherry-juice/https://i0.wp.com/healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cherry-juice-for-gout.jpg?fit=765%2C410https://i0.wp.com/healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cherry-juice-for-gout.jpg?resize=150%2C150Healthy DrinksHolistic Healingcherry juice,gout,health info,health information,health informative,how to make,juice,natural remedy,remedy,tart cherry,treatment,uric acid