Nicole Langmead and her four-year-old daughter, Kaya, were enjoying a meal at a local McDonald’s in the UK, when Kaya asked Nicole if she could use the bathroom on her own “like a big girl,” to which Nicole obliged.

Nicole had no idea that she was about to experience a mother’s worst nightmare.

toilet seat glue

Credit: mirror.co.uk

Nicole stood in line with Kaya, and just before it was Kaya’s turn, Nicole saw two young blonde girls leaving the bathroom, laughing.

Then, not knowing what was about to happen, Nicole let Kaya go inside to use the toilet on her own.

Just a few seconds later, Kaya emerged from the bathroom screaming in pain. Nicole immediately ran in and was shocked to see that the toilet seat was covered with superglue.

When she checked her daughter, she saw the skin had been ripped from her legs as a result of the cruel prank.

The staff at McDonald’s immediately helped Nicole contact the authorities, and they gave Kaya a balloon to cheer her up.

[the_ad id=”4162″]
toilet seat glue

Credit: screenshot/metro.co.uk

Being shocked and terrified, Nicole posted this message for the girls who did it on Facebook.

“To the two young blonde girls that thought it would be so hilarious to put super glue on the disabled and baby changing toilet in McDonalds, I just want you to know that I’m still having to console my four-year-old daughter who was unfortunate enough to use the toilet after your little prank.

The backs of her legs and bum are red raw after the glue had stuck her to the seat and she has been in tears on and off since, I hope you’re proud of yourselves! The police are looking into it and the staff at McDonalds are checking all their CCTV footage but already seem to know who you are! Your families must be so proud!”

Nicole said it took five days for the glue left on Kaya’s skin to come off.

Parents from around the world are taking this as a warning to take extra precaution before allowing children to use public restrooms.

Please SHARE this story with your friends on Facebook to help us raise awareness!

[H/T: Metro] https://i1.wp.com/healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/toilet-seat-glue.jpg?fit=765%2C410https://i1.wp.com/healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/toilet-seat-glue.jpg?resize=150%2C150Health InformatorBreaking News4-year-old,cruel,girl,glue,health info,health informative,kaya,mcdonald's,nicole,prank,skin ripped off,toilet seat glue,warning
Nicole Langmead and her four-year-old daughter, Kaya, were enjoying a meal at a local McDonald's in the UK, when Kaya asked Nicole if she could use the bathroom on her own 'like a big girl,' to which Nicole obliged. Nicole had no idea that she was about to experience a...