18 Mind Blowing Uses of Aloe Vera – You Will Never Buy Expensive Products Again!
Aloe Vera is a plant that grows in tropical climates and is mostly cultivated for medicinal uses. It grows quite easily in a home environment and it doesn’t need much to take care of it: Watering, warm conditions and little fertilization is required.
This plant contains thick gel in its leaves and is harvested pretty easily. All you need to do is break one of the leaves and collect the gel from inside.
You many also buy this gel at healthy food stores. However, a homegrown plant works more effectively, it’s cheaper and safer than the ones you buy at food stores. You can get great benefits from harvesting the big leaves as it will give off a more concentrated gel.
Read below to learn about 18 mind blowing uses of Aloe Vera:
- -Moisturizes skin
- -Heals wounds
- -Soothes burns (one of the best home remedies for sunburns)
- -Anti – itching for bug bites
- -Calms acne and eczema
- -Reduces wrinkles
- -Calms rashes, boils, and other skin afflictions
- -Conditions hair as a shampoo (may even prevent hair loss)
- -Can be used as a shaving gel
9 Health Benefits Of Taking Aloe Vera Internally
- -Boosts the production of white blood cells and healthy cells in cancer patients
- -Reinforces the heart and improves the quality of blood
- -Stabilizes blood sugar
- -Promotes healthy gums
- -Stomach disturbances
- -Lowers arthritis inflammation
- -Improves your body’s immunity
- -Reduces heartburn and indigestion
- -Promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
- -Prevents digestive disorders like constipation, bloating, IBS and colitis and calms
An interesting fact is that this plant first originated in Northern Africa, but the first medical documents were found in an ancient Egyptian Papyrus called Ebers, which provided 12 different recipes for aloe healing.
Now, this succulent plant is used across the globe as a powerful healing medicine, but also as an ornamental plant.http://healthinformative.net/18-mind-blowing-uses-aloe-vera-will-never-buy-expensive-products/http://healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/aloe-vera-gel-benefits.jpghttp://healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/aloe-vera-gel-benefits-150x150.jpgHealthy FoodHolistic Healingaloe,aloe gel,aloe vera,health benefits,health info,health information,health informative,home remedies,natural treatments,treatment,uses