12 Fantastic Uses For Toothpaste You Never Knew Existed!
Besides helping to keep your teeth nice and clean, toothpaste is also an incredibly useful product which can be used for various tasks around the home. Although some of these ideas may seem a little strange, they actually work like a miracle – try them yourselves!
1. Make your faded silver items shine once more by rubbing them with a small amount of toothpaste.
2. Get your car headlights looking slick and clean with the help of a toothpaste. This method works because most toothpaste contain an abrasive material which works wonders for cleaning.
3. Pianists know how piano keys can get very dirty due to constant contact with human fingers. Put small amount of toothpaste on a wet cloth and clean the keys carefully – you’ll be surprised at how effectively it works!
4. Footwear with white soles, for example Converse shoes, can easily be cleaned with toothpaste.
6. Wipe the stains on wooden surfaces with a little toothpaste and you will get rid of them in minutes. There is no need to buy harmful bleaching chemicals!
7. Toothpaste also comes very handy for getting rid of different kinds of stains on clothing, from lipstick stains on shirts to spaghetti sauce on tablecloths. Just cover the stain with a small amount of toothpaste, rub it gently, and leave it for for a couple of minutes before washing it off. Remember not to use whitening toothpaste on colored clothing.
8. Give taps their old shine back by covering them with a little toothpaste and rubbing them with a cloth. This method also works great on any chrome-plated surfaces.
9. Toothpaste will make your iron shine again!
10. Is your smartphone screen scratched? No worries! Put a little toothpaste on a cloth and carefully rub it on to any scratches. Remove the remaining toothpaste and wipe the screen dry.
11. Toothpaste also works great to clean your fingernails. Just rub a small amount of toothpaste on your fingernails, leave it on for a couple of minutes, and wash off with lukewarm water.
12. Certain odors can be very difficult to remove from your hands, including that of garlic, onion and fish. Wash your hands with a small amount of toothpaste and the smell will disappear in no time!
13. You’re trying to recover important files or photos from an old, scratched CD? Use a cloth and gently apply a thin layer of toothpaste over the scratches. Wait a couple of minutes until the toothpaste thickens and rinse the CD with water. Wipe the CD dry and try to recover your files!
Will any of these tricks help you? Please share your comments below!
Don’t forget to share as you might help someone in need, cheers!http://healthinformative.net/12-unexpected-fantastic-uses-toothpaste-never-knew-existed/http://healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/toothpaste-stain.jpghttp://healthinformative.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/toothpaste-stain-150x150.jpgHealth Newscd,clean,health info,health informative,scratches,screen,shine,toothpaste stain,toothpaste uses,use